It is so good to say that! Cheryl and I have been working for years to achieve this type of culture and we are arriving as a real team accomplishing great things. You may have seen that LCS has been in the news because of our deficit. More than ever our great team needs to pull together with the LCS community and report to others the assets of our great district. There are many awesome things happening that people in your neighborhoods do not know about.
* Recruit for our district. There are great things in every building!
* Recruit for our band program. This means 5th grade on up! Did you know we have a brand new student to our program? He is a senior, but a Lincoln student for years.
* Be involved in your child's school. Research shows the most successful schools have involved parents.
* Support your administrators and teachers.
* Keep your students involved in school activities.
* Communicate the importance of music education to your student.
* More importantly...communicate the importance of EDUCATION to your student.